Tuesday 2 November 2021

The Welsh P15s - Documenting changes to Ynys Môn group now complete


The Welsh P15s 

Documenting Ynys Môn - changes now complete

 

In March of this year I gave details relating to the Ynys Môn group of hills included in The Welsh P15s list and the intention to document changes to this group of hills on Mapping Mountains. 

These changes were instigated from LIDAR analysis which took place during the winter lockdown implemented due to the Covid-19 pandemic. 

The Ynys Môn group of hills included in The Welsh P15s are now available on Mapping Mountains in Google Doc format as well as on the Haroldstreet website. 

The updates instigated to this group from LIDAR analysis resulted in over 240 major changes.  When I gave details of this in March of this year I also gave intention to create two posts per day on Mapping Mountains, with the evening post giving details to these changes. 

Although two articles per day was my intention, I doubted I could keep up with such a schedule.  Well I did, with at least two posts per day being published over the last eight months and yesterday evening’s post was the last of many to document all the major changes to the Ynys Môn group of hills included in The Welsh P15s list. 

As of tomorrow Mapping Mountains will revert to one article per day. 

 

Myrddyn Phillips (November 2021)

  

No comments: